Monday, December 24, 2007

It's Christmas Eve...

It's Christmas Eve and I'm so excited to spend our 1st Christmas as a family with Miss M and hubby. It's such a surreal thing. My mind keeps going back to last year at this time when we found out we were expecting her. We were so excited, but also very scared and nervous. We suffered 3 losses in a span of 9 months in 2005/2006 so everytime we heard we were pregnant the excitement that so many expectant parents feel was gone for us, and replaced with fear and sorrow.

But...sh'es is here and healthy as can be. She's a bright, and happy 3.5 month baby girl who loves her momma and loves her cuddles. I love being a mom and spending my days with Miss M. This Christmas season has been extra special. I love this time of year and spending it with our daughter has been extra special.

Last year I was giddy with excitement and also scared to share our news with our family. It's not like it was the first time we had announced we were preggers but it was a special time of the year and I was terrified of another miscarriage.

After countless invassive tests, visits with Dr. C (our fertility Dr), and riding the rollercoaster of fertility medication, we finally had a pregnancy that was going to stick.

Miss M, I love you so much babycakes. I feel like this is a dream and I can't wait to spend our 1st Christmas together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment